Thursday, February 16, 2012

                                                     click on photo to make it larger

"I think that Clay's daddy should post the above invitation in an enlarged format on the wall in his dental office.What better advertisement could a dentist have than this photo: a mouth full of pearly white teeth and a smile that could make any disgruntled and nervous patient relax. Once a patient sees this photo he/she would be looking forward to their next appointment!"

Clay's loving Great Grandpa
(and I don't have an ounce of prejudice!)

1 comment:

  1. awe!!! I will have to suggest this to Cory. :) I am glad that this picture brings a smile to your face grandpa. I love you so much and glad you are so proud of your little grandchildren. He brings a smile to my face daily.

    ReplyDelete